Producing with 1320℃ high temperature for Adobe biscuit at first time and then Glaze firing second times at 1150℃, combine with luxury decal printing final time with 700℃-900℃.
- Lighter, Brighter, High whiteness, Transparent, Smooth
- Durable, Not fragile
- Thinner than ordinary porcelain
- So the same volume of bone china is much lighter than porcelain
- Low water absorption, easy to clean
- 40% strongness higher than standard
- High impact strength chip resistance, longer lifetime
- 28 production process flows,6 times QC
Hotel Fine Dinning, High End Catering, Banqueting use
HANDCRAFTED WITH LOVE
We design and carefully source items from independent makers, artisans and entrepreneurs who are creating handmade items that are truly better for our world.